Internship for Engineering Students
|Job Title||:||Internship for Engineering Students|
|Position Level:||:||Fresh/Entry Level|
|Job Specialization:||:||Manufacturing/Production Operations|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
* To be attached to our Production Department.
* To assist identifying workflow/system improvements and work with operation team to enact change.
* Assist in monitoring, improving, analyzing and in control processes, materials, tooling and equipment.
* To assist in developing and updating standard operating procedures for production activity.
* To assist in creating production support documentation including change management / operations process and productivity.
* To handle enquiries and other ad-hoc duties.
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||# Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent with good academic result.
# Willing to work in manufacturing / production line environment.
# Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
# Able to work collaboratively with others.
# Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.